LFD Monitor 49″ 4K for DigitalSignage
Professional Monitors for Digital Signage Applications | DS X Series
The SmartMedia X Series 49″ 4K LFD Monitors for Digital Signage, with a simple and elegant design, with rounded and thin corners, adapt to any type of furniture and location, they are reliable and robust displays, carefully studied and tested to work continuously 24/7 hours a day, 7 days a week, with low energy consumption.
They have good brightness so they can also be placed in bright shops or indoor shop windows
The Quad Core 1.8 Ghz processor with 16GB of internal memory is appreciable, to support the reproduction of many multimedia contents.
The built-in USB Player supports the most common Audio and Image file formats and the following Video formats: wmv, avi, flv, rm, rmvb, mpeg, ts, mp4, etc.
Versatile monitors to promote new offers, discounts, services or events.
LFD Monitors or Kiosks dedicated to Digital Signage,
they can be managed and programmed both individually, on site, and remotely if within a local network or in the cloud, via an Internet connection.
Each LFD Monitor (Player) is supplied with Smartmedia SmartSignage Software included [1 year free], which allows the management of the single device, from the orientation of the screen to the loading of multimedia files for the management of the schedule.
The device can be managed both locally, via LAN or WIFI connection, or remotely.
The communication schedule and multimedia files can be programmed in continuous loop mode or by choosing pre-established time slots based on the publication date and time setting.
- LFD 49″ monitor for Digital Signage applications
- 4K resolution
- Built-in android player
- operational continuity 24h/7
- slim design, rounded frame, black frame
- Usable both in portrait and landscape position (vertical and horizontal)
- Digital signage software Smartmedia SmartSignage included [1 year free]
CHOOSE A SMARTMEDIA MONITOR for DIGITAL SIGNAGE!
The choice of Large Format Display monitors for Digital Signage must take into account some fundamental aspects:
- the size of the screen – in relation to the location, the type of use and communication it must support,
- the brightness, which will be greater in case of implementations in highly lit places such as shop windows,
- operational continuity in terms of weekly hours and days of switching on which it will have to maintain
Detailed technical sheet SmartMedia LFD Monitor X series
Lascia una recensione…