Interactive Monitor 32″ | Water resistant | PCAP technology | multi-touch | 10 touches
Sturdy and attractive touchscreen displays for professional use equipped with Projected Capacitive (PCAP) technology, with reliable, precise, sensitive touch and rapid response, for smooth and reactive operation with ten touch points.
Fully flat screen display and integrated bezel, ideal for industrial use.
The monitor can be used horizontally or vertically, installed on the included wall bracket or on a trolley, thanks to the standard VESA mounts.
- PCAP (Projected Capacitive) technology for a fast, precise and reliable touch
- Sensitive touch both with the fingers of the hand and with dedicated pens
- Android 10 Multi-language integrated with dual A53+A72 processor 1.8ghz, 4GB RAM, 32GB expandable memory.
- Ports present: USB, HDMI, LAN inputs. USB touch outputs, headphones.
- Connectivity : LAN, WiFi, Bluetooth.
- Integrated WiFi antenna.
- Numerous pre-installed apps including browser for internet access, apps for playing multimedia files, store to download additional apps.
- Supplied software: SmartMedia SmartSignage for Digital Signage applications (1 year free)
Multi-purpose professional touch screen display | Digital Signage | Medical and Industrial Applications
The 4mm thick Water resistant anti-reflective glass applied to the frame allows for a smooth and easy-to-clean surface, for better hygiene, without the presence of internal corners, where dirt potentially lurks.
IP55 front protection, resistant to fluids and dusts as well as shocks .
Due to their characteristics, PCAP monitors are often used in the medical health field.
They are used for ultrasound, ECG, dialysis equipment, blood gas analyzers, dental ultrasonic scalers.
Access to interfaces for connection to other devices is possible through a door with safety key , located in the lower part of the monitor.
Detailed technical sheet Monitor SmartMedia CAP series
There are no reviews yet.